What do you print?
If you can send us a PDF, we can print it!
Which paper should I choose?
Here is what we suggest:
- 20 lb – Single-sided text printing. Ideal for printing consumables – like worksheets.
- 24 lb – Double-sided black & white printing or single-sided color printing.
- 28 lb – Double-sided color printing.
- 110 lb – Good for when you need more durability. Ideal for things like flashcards or game cards.
What does long edge and short edge flip mean?
This is how you want your document printed on the paper when choosing double-sided printing.
- Portrait orientation + long edge flip = normal book
- Portrait orientation + short edge flip = notepad (the spiral would be at the top of the page.)
- Landscape orientation + long edge flip = calendar
- Landscape orientation + short edge flip = a wide book
How much is shipping?
We try to keep shipping simple around here. Any printing order under $200 will ship for a flat fee of $8.99. Any order $200 or more will receive free shipping!
Can I combine orders for discounted or free shipping?
You may only combine orders that are submitted on the same calendar date.
What do I do if my pdf won’t upload to the order form?
Try compressing your pdf on ilovepdf.com and then try to upload on the order form again. If it still will not work, please email us at email@example.com.
What is the turnaround time?
Turnaround time varies. We will keep the current turnaround time on the Order Form page.