What do you print?
If you can send us a PDF, we can print it!
Which paper should I choose?
Here is what we suggest:
- 20 lb – Single-sided text printing. Ideal for printing consumables – like worksheets.
- 24 lb – Double-sided black & white printing or single-sided color printing.
- 28 lb – Double-sided color printing.
- 110 lb – Good for when you need more durability. Ideal for things like flashcards or game cards.
What does long edge and short edge flip mean?
This is how you want your document printed on the paper when choosing double-sided printing.
- Portrait orientation + long edge flip = normal book
- Portrait orientation + short edge flip = notepad (the spiral would be at the top of the page.)
- Landscape orientation + long edge flip = calendar
- Landscape orientation + short edge flip = a wide book
How much is shipping?
We try to keep shipping simple around here. Any printing order under $200 will ship for a flat fee of $8.99. Any order $200 or more will receive free shipping!
Can I combine orders for discounted or free shipping?
You may only combine orders that are submitted on the same calendar date.
What do I do if my pdf won’t upload to the order form?
Try compressing your pdf on ilovepdf.com and then try to upload on the order form again. If it still will not work, please email us at email@example.com.
What is the turnaround time?
Turnaround time varies. We will keep the current turnaround time on the Order Form page.
How does your pricing compare to other printing companies?
When you print with us you save up to 75% on printing costs!
What if I don’t want to fill out the order form?
We can definitely take your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a non-refundable service fee of $19.99. This will include getting your order specifics via email then we will get your final price ready for you, send you an invoice, and receive your files via Dropbox.
Why do you charge extra to take orders via email?
We love our customers and want to help everyone have a stress-free, simple experience when ordering. This is why we have kept our order form simple and straightforward. When we take orders via email, it takes a lot more time on our end to process orders. This is a customized service, which is why we charge a service fee. Please let us know if you have any further questions about this and we will be happy to answer!