What do you print?
At this time we offer printing services to homeschoolers for printing materials, worksheets, ebooks, curriculum (as long as it’s allowed by the company), planners, etc. The file you send us must be a PDF.
Which paper should I choose?
Here is what we suggest:
- 20 lb – Single-sided text printing. Ideal for printing consumables – like worksheets.
- 24 lb – Double-sided black & white printing or single-sided color printing.
- 28 lb – Double-sided color printing.
- 110 lb – Good for when you need more durability. Ideal for things like flashcards or game cards.
What does long edge and short edge flip mean?
This is how you want your document printed on the paper when choosing double-sided printing.
- Portrait orientation + long edge flip = normal book
- Portrait orientation + short edge flip = notepad (the spiral would be at the top of the page.)
- Landscape orientation + long edge flip = calendar
- Landscape orientation + short edge flip = a wide book
How much is shipping?
We try to keep shipping simple around here. Any printing order under $60 will ship for a flat fee of $6. Any order $60 or more will receive free shipping!!
What is the turnaround time?
Turnaround time varies. We have slow seasons and busy seasons. We will keep the current turnaround time on the Order Form page.